Two Brothers Surf
Resort offers more luxury and amenities than most hotels
and house rentals while keeping all budgets in mind. At Two Brothers we strive to provide unique,
design inspired accommodations for travelers and families seeking
adventure without sacrificing luxury, security, or comfort. We
currently offer four private villas featuring handcrafted décor
and artifacts collected from our years of surf travels all over
- Four totally unique, self-catering villas with gardens
and private terraces.
- Gaudi-inspired pool with swim-in lounge and spectacular
- Hand-carved and painted Indonesian temple doors
- Authentic, locally-crafted Granada floor tiles.
- Hand-crafted Mexican ceramic sinks.
- Kitchens thoughtfully supplied with coffee presses,
microwaves, refrigerators, stovetops, dishware, cooking utensils
and an outdoor grill.
- Air-conditioned villas with ceiling fans, architectural
lighting, hot water, indoor and outdoor showers, and custom tiled
- Each villa provided with high quality linens, comfortable
beds and exotic decor.
- Private beach access, great beach for swimming and
- Wireless High Speed Internet
- Best Board Rental in the Popoyo – over 50
- Ping Pong Table, Well Equipped Weight Room(free
weights), Speed and Heavy Bag for Boxing and Kick Boxing
Our villas are built with traditional materials by
local Nicaraguan craftsmen. Each villa is clean, spacious, unique
and comfortable and offers unparalleled views to the waves, ocean,
and dry tropical forests that surround the resort.
Please refer to our gallery to
see more photos of Two Brothers Surf Resort.
ABOUT THE PROPERTY…
Two Brothers Surf Resort is located on a large private estate comprised
of coastal hills that stretch out toward the Pacific and plunge
toward fertile green valleys still used for ranching. According
to local villagers, this land was used for years to grow “frijoles” or
beans, a constant staple of the Nicaraguan diet. Today, Two
Brothers is home to the Gregory family, their chocolate lab, a
small stable of gentle horses, several blue-headed parrots, small
wild fox, large green iguanas, curious porcupines, chirping geckos,
toads the size of footballs, moths the size of birds, and exotic
rhinoceros beetles that dwarf your hand. An eco adventure
at your doorstep!
Papaya, mangos, limes, watermelon, and plantains grow
in abundance around the property.
Enjoy spectacular views from every angle of Two Brothers
including sweeping views of the Pacific Ocean, endless mountain ranges,
tropical forests, native salt flats, ancient volcanoes and the not-so-distant
shores of Costa Rica.
Wake up to blazing sunrises over the Volcanoe Concepcion.
Marvel at spectacular technicolor sunsets over the
We invite you to enjoy all that we have created at Two Brothers… where
salt, sand, and sea combine, to form the essence of a life filled
with surfing adventures!